SUPPORTS MORE THAN 26 SERVICE
1. Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage, supports CAN FD (Need extra adapter) and DoIP protocols.
2. Onscreen relearn procedure.
3. Read &Clear codes for all available systems.
4. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review.
5. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify model and year information in no time.
6. Actuation Test / Bi-directory Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
7. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration: Calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
8. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset, reset service mileage and service intervals.
9. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): System maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
10. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF): Regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
11. Battery Management System (BMS): Registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
12. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC): Relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
13. ABS Bleeding: Release the air to restore ABS brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
14. Injector coding: Relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
15. Support TPMS programming service: It allows you to look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle´s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
16. IMMO Service: This function enables you to perform the anti-theft key matching function, so that the immobilizer control system on the car identifies and authorizes remote control keys to normally use the car.
17. Air Suspension: Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the message system close all doors flip through message system go to suspension reset or off.
18. Gearbox Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programming method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
19. Air Filter Self-learning process after replacing the air filter.
20. Seat Match, this utility performs the re-initialization of the power seat adaptive memory.
21. Windows/Door/Roof, when replacing door glass and after battery replacement on certain year, make, model vehicles special steps need to be taken in order to properly replace and reprogram the vehicle so the electric windows work properly , the door window glass position can be learned by executing this routine, which enables pinch protection and one touch up function.
22. Supports ADblue Reset.
23. Supports Stop/Start Reset.
24. Supports Tyre Reset.
25. Supports Gear Learning.
26. Supports Coolant Reset.
27. Supports NOX Sensor Reset.
28. Supports Transport Mode Reset.
29. Language Change, this routine is to change language displayed in the instrument display.
30. Automatic software upgrade.
32. Easy to feedback test questions online.
32. Provides convenient instruction with customer in interface.
33. Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Hungarian, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Slovenian, Romanian (More languages will be added in the future.)
Note! *Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
*This scan tool covers 20 years models, so some functions may not be available on all years /models.
*We reserve the rights to make any change to this description without notice.